Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Erin asks: Why don't some blogs 'comments' links work on RSS readers?

I believe Erin is referring to the badly designed Stardock Blog Navigator that I regrettably recommended in the past. When a link opens in a pop up window, as some comment windows do, it's hidden down in the bottom left corner of the Blog Navigator window. There are tiny images of the windows down there and you have to click on the one you want. Erin, I think you'll find that the comment windows do work, you just have to know where to find them.

Also, the search for the perfect RSS/blog reader continues, but my current recommendation is Blog Express.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Gracias! I'll be back!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

OK, next question (well, there are 2):

1. I can't figure out how to allow people to email me back when I leave a comment for them. It says noreply-comment. Is there some way to fix this?

2. Can you help me with the tag for my drop down links box. I've been working on it, but it keeps pushing all the other stuff for my sidebar over into the posts section and NOT creating a drop down box. ICK!

Cookies my friend. Cookies.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home