Thursday, November 17, 2005

Erin asks: I can't figure out how to allow people to email me back when I leave a comment for them. It says noreply-comment. Is there some way to fix this?

Yes, there is.
  • Log into blogger.
  • On the right side of the dashboard, click on "Edit Profile"
  • Check the 3rd checkbox that says "Show my Email Address"
  • Double check that you have entered the Email Address that you want the world to see.
  • Click Save Profile at the bottom of the page.

Note: This will also make your email address show up as a link in your blogger profile. I don't think there is a a way to do one without the other.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

And here I was thinking it was in the settings portion!

Now, is there a way to make that address different from the address that my posts are sent to?

Gosh, you're so helpful!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Do you mean different from the address the comments on your blog are sent to? Those are two different settings...

The one in your profile defines the address that is on your profile page and the address on the comments that you write.

The one in each blog's settings (under comments) defines where the comments on your blog are sent.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home