Friday, November 18, 2005

Samantha asks: What a great site! Erin from emptycerebrations sent me! I was wondering why the text on my sidebar became "smooshed" during my last template tweak. I didn't do anything to the font, just added a list of favorite posts. Not only could I not figure out how to seperate the list and avoid using the p tags, I can't figure out how to fix the text to make it legible again!

Ok, I *think* I see your problem. Your list of "the ones to remember" appears to be accidentally still part of your archive list above it. You need to end your archive list by moving the </ul> BEFORE the code that starts your "the ones to remember" list. Then, it would make more sense to make your "the ones to remember" list into an actual list instead of using all the p tags. So, when you're done the code should look something like this:

</ul> <!--end archives list-->

<h2 class="sidebar-title">The ones to remember</h2>

<ul> <!--start ones to remember list-->

<li><A HREF=http://witchywonderings.blogspot.com/2004/11/another-day.html>In the Beginning</A></li>

<li><A HREF=http://witchywonderings.blogspot.com/2004/12/words-unsaid.html>Words Unsaid</A></li>

....... (the rest of the links here).....

</ul> <!--end ones to remember list-->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home